This tool provides you with information about the selected reconstruction box. It also allows setting precise locations, size or orientation of the box w.r.t.
the selected project coordinate system.
The tool becomes active after selecting a model, an ortho projection or any other scene object with a reconstruction box
created in the 3D view.
You can read or edit:
- Coordinate system for georeferenced scenes,
- Centre of the box expressed in units of the currently selected project coordinate system. Thus you can
see values either as X/Y/Z or latitude/longitude and altitude,
- Rotation which is determined by a yaw, a pitch and a roll,
- Size of the box defined by a width, a height and a depth.
- Learn how to create a reconstruction box click here