Another amazing tool of RealityCapture is the export of a fly-through video of a selected reconstructed model.
Please note that the trajectory of the video camera follows the trajectory of taking images. If desired, you can also select only a subset of cameras and
the video camera will follow only these selected cameras.
- If you want to export a fly-through video, just navigate to the 3. Output part of the WORKFLOW tab and expand the dropdown menu. Click on the Render Flythrough Video to trigger the export.
- Besides the background color, there are some other options to choose from:
- Most of the options from the screenshots above are described in more detail in the Rendering tutorial.
- Once you are done choosing, just hit the
button to get to the final setting:
- Finally, choose the file destination, type in your project name, and simply click .
- When the video export finishes, you can check it in the chosen folder.