Publish and Share Your Creation
Once you have a model reconstructed, you can use the 3. Output part of the WORKFLOW tab.
You can use it to upload it to Sketchfab, Cesium Ion, share a map or an overview report.
The Map/Overview Report file will be uploaded to a cloud and will be available at https://www.capturingreality.com/my.cloud.reports for 7 days for free.
functionality. The button is to be found in the
Tick the option 'Show feasible options only' in the dialog window that appears after clicking the button to filter out
unavailable sharing options depending on your project content.
- Select a publishing and sharing service here. Based on your selection, you may be required to register with a third-party service.
How to Share Map/Overview Report
When you CLICK the button, a window will appear asking you to specify how you want to share your content.
When selecting or , you will be prompted to review / rename your project for better identification.
- When you are happy with the project name, CLICK or to cancel the process.
When using a PPI license, you will be prompted to license your photos or laser scans. Click here
for more details.
- The Sharing Results screen will pop up uploading the Map/Overview Report file to your private Capturing Reality website link.
- Once the action is successfully completed, the Map/Overview Report file will be automatically opened in your default browser.
- Review the report and copy the link from your browser to share it by sending it to your colleagues, clients or whoever you like.